Bridals by Natalie strives for a complete customer satisfaction with every purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied, you may be eligible to return the product for a refund. See specific details below in this Return Policy details.
All returned gowns should be in perfect brand new condition, untouched, tags attached, unworn, and non-altered. A gown that is not returned in the condition it was sent, will not be accepted, and no exchange or credit will be issued.
Returns and cancellations need to follow the “To Return an Item” and “To Cancel an Item” processes respectively, as indicated in this Return Policy below.
Notes: This return policy and process applies to internet sales only. Store sales return eligibility is included in your store receipt. In this policy, Wedding Dresses are also referred as Gowns, or Wedding Gowns.
- “In-stock” gowns as shown and described on our store online, may be returned for a full refund minus transaction, insurance and shipping costs.
- Special orders on gowns or specialty ordered gowns such as: plus sizes, hollow to hem gowns, and special measurement gowns may be returned for a 50% re-stocking fee minus transaction, insurance and shipping costs.
In both cases, wedding gowns should be returned in perfect brand new condition, un-touched, tags attached, unworn, and non-altered to be considered for refund.
- We DO NOT accept returns or exchanges on any other type of merchandise.
- We must receive an email at email@example.com indicating that you would like to return the item within 2 days of when the shipment was dropped off by the carrier.
- Please include your name, contact information, invoice number, item number, item description, and a return reason.
- We will contact you and email a Return Authorization Number (RA#) and issue a prepaid return label containing this RA#.
- Once you have obtained a RA# and prepaid return label from us, you have 3 business days to get the merchandise back to us.
- Pack the merchandise securely. Please include inside the box a copy of Bridals by Natalie’s RA# email with your return.
- Print and attach to the box Bridals By Natalie’s issued prepaid return shipping label.
- Drop the box at your closest UPS Store and obtain a UPS confirmation receipt.
- Refunds for products will be processed within five business days of Bridals by Natalie receiving the returned item(s).
- Bridals by Natalie will inspect that your return meets Return Policy process and criteria of in perfect brand new condition, untouched, tags attached, unworn, and non-altered.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation once your return has been processed indicating if it was accepted or not.
- Accepted returned merchandise will receive a refund according to stated Return Policy.
- Merchandise with no Return Authorization Number or Non-returnable merchandise sent back to us will not be accepted, and, no exchange or credit will be issued. These items will be shipped back to you at your expense. These items will be considered abandoned and disposed after 10 business days of customer notification that they need to shipped back to customer, and no answer is received.
We carefully inspect the gown/item ordered for correct style, size, color, and special order detail to prevent any errors or defects before shipping the merchandise to you. However, in the rare case your merchandise might be incorrect or defective, you must:
- Contact us within 3 days of when the shipment was dropped off by the carrier to obtain a return authorization number. Follow this link to Contact us.
- Follow the return process included above under the title: “To Return an Item” above.
- Upon receipt of your return, our customer service representative will inspect the merchandise for error or defects and, if error or defect is confirmed, we will contact the designer for merchandise replacement at no cost to you.
- If we find that the merchandise is correct as per your order detail or not defective or issue is related to misuse, no credit or exchange will be issued and the merchandise will be shipped back to you at your own expense.
- Allow 5 business days to receive a determination on your case and follow up instructions.
- Otherwise please Contact Us and indicate your RMA number under the comment field for an updated status.
Products that arrived visibly damaged should be refused by the recipient and accepted back by the carrier attempting to make the delivery. If product with visible damage is still accepted, the recipient must document the damages with the delivery person or, if damage was not realized at the time of delivery, damage must be documented in writing and if possible with dated picture. Please follow the process below:
- Bridals by Natalie must be notified within 2 business days of customer receipt of a damaged product, and the product must be saved and kept in the original condition in which it was received. Follow this link to Contact us.
- Bridals by Natalie will file a claim with the carrier based on documentation provided by the recipient via mail/email postmarked/time stamped within 5 business days of receipt of the following information:
- A copy of the damage notification document from the carrier and the signature of the receiver.
- Include Bridals by Natalie’s invoice number, item code, item description, carrier tracking number and a written description of the damage of the product.
- Include dated picture of damaged merchandise. Please follow UPS’s picture documenting process as close as described in the following link: https://www.ups.com/us/en/help-center/sri/claim-document-requirements.page
- Our Customer Service representative will contact you with inspection instructions to be performed by the carrier. Inspection can be done at receiver location or, we will provide return instructions.
- Inspection results to determine insurance coverages on the claim filed are typically available within 5 days of inspection. Based on these results, our Customer Service representative will contact you with the approval or disapproval information of your claim.
- Approved claims will receive follow up instructions for replacement or appropriate refund.
- If your merchandise does not arrive and the UPS Tracking does not show delivered within the expected delivery window, wait 24 hours. Then your first step is to contact us, Bridals by Natalie. Follow this link to Contact us.
- After you contact us, we will work with UPS to search for the package.
- UPS searches typically can take up to 10 business days
- You’ll need to work with us through this process to determine if a replacement item or refund will be granted.
In stock Wedding Gowns
Orders may be cancelled within 2 calendar days of purchase for a full refund minus transaction fees.
If the gown was already shipped:
- Option 1
- Follow “To Cancel an Item” process below for a full refund minus transaction, insurance and shipping fees. Refuse the delivery when carrier attempts delivery.
- Option 2
- Follow “To Return an Item” process above.
Special Orders on Wedding Gowns
Wedding Gown orders placed as direct or special order to Designers, follow Designer’s return policies. Designers DO NOT accept order cancellations once an order has been placed. Generally orders to manufacturer cannot be changed or cancelled. However, if your cancellation order is received in writing within 2 days of placing your order, we will contact the manufacturer on your behalf and, if they may have not processed your order and accept your cancellation, you may receive a 100% refund minus any already incurred transaction fees. If the designer/manufacturer declines the cancellation or, your request for cancellation is after 2 days of purchase, your request will be refused and no refund will be issued.
Rush cut orders or quick ship orders follow same policy above and process
- Special Orders or Rush cut Orders that are refused, receive no refund.
Any other type of Merchandise
We DO NOT accept cancellations on any other type of merchandise including, but not limited to: veils, gloves, bridesmaid dresses, flower girl dresses, bras, lingerie, accessories, invitations, prom dresses, mothers’ dresses, special occasion dresses, all dresses and gowns that are not bridal related or slips.
- Item cancellations must be done with a written request emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of placing your order. Please include your name, contact information, invoice number, item number, item description, and reason for cancelling.
- Cancellations orders meeting Cancellation Policy stated above, will be processed within five days of Bridals by Natalie receiving your request.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation once your refund has been processed.
Refunds amounts will be issued as per Return Policy stated in this document and issued in US Dollars. We are not responsible for the current currency exchange rates.
Bridals by Natalie cannot be held responsible for any additional charges such as taxes, duties, tariffs, or brokerage fees that may apply to international orders. To find out which if any of these may apply, please contact your local government.