Wedding Boutique Careers
From time to time, we look for wedding retail professionals and seamstresses who are excited to work in the top quality wedding boutique in the Northern Virginia, Washington D.C, and Maryland area. See job descriptions below.
If you love working with the latest fashion and provide an outstanding customer service for our brides, please check this page for current open positions.
Wedding Consultants are responsible for providing professional and excellent customer service to our customers. You will provide advice on our products and services and respond to all customer inquiries.
Professional Haute Couture seamstresses capable of providing the perfect fit and alterations for our customers most delicate couture gowns.
Bridals Sales Associate – Part Time
Overall responsibilities: The primary responsibility of the Bridal Sales Associate is promoting and selling the bride her entire ensemble (Dress, Headpiece and Accessories), providing superior customer services to grow sales, profitability and meet financial goals. Other duties include complying with all Bridals by Natalie standards, polices and procedure and developing advanced product knowledge.
- Ensure Bridals by Natalie company policies, procedures, brand and service standards are fulfilled for each customer and their Bridals by Natalie experience is met or exceeded
- Provide courteous service to all customers
- Create a positive environment for all customers, staff and all vendors
- Provide expert and positive information about dresses/product to the customers
- Meet selling goals by closing sales and meeting conversion goals
- Conduct customer appointments for each customer on time including follow up.
- Assist fellow associates when needed
- Partner with supervisor to address customer and merchandise issues or opportunities in a timely and productive way
- Resolve any issues, in a timely manner and productive solution is achieved
- Complete opening and closing procedures
- Assist with other store projects i.e. inventory & merchandise ticketing as needed
- Ensure that the bridal sales floor, dressing rooms, stock and common areas are kept organized, clean and safe for all associates and customers
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Work Experience
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, able to articulate customer and product needs
- Able to work effectively with all functions across the company, with individuals from diverse backgrounds and with staff at all levels of the organization
- Able to demonstrate problem resolution skills
- Demonstrate the highest level of ethics and integrity
- Be polite, friendly, helpful to both customer and associates
- Able to work effectively with all departments, associates, management, visitors and customers from diverse backgrounds
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Good memorization skills
- Excellent professional interpersonal skills both in person and by phone
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently
- MS Office (word, excel, google docs, power point & email) proficiency
Job Type: Part-time
Salary Range: $14.00-$17.00 hourly
Shift: 8-hour Day shifts
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Applications: If this describes you, we would love to speak with you!
*EMAIL ONLY* Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for interview considerations