Bridals by Natalie strives for a complete customer satisfaction with every purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied, you may be eligible to return the product for a refund. See specific details below.
Notes: This return policy and process applies to internet sales. Store sales return eligibility is included in your store receipt. In this policy, Wedding Dresses are also referred as Wedding Gowns.
- We will accept returns on new un-touched, tags attached, unworn, and non-altered wedding gowns.
- We do not accept returns on special ordered plus size gowns or specialty ordered gowns such as: hollow to hem gowns, and special measurement gowns.
- We do not accept returns of gowns specifically sold as “discontinued”, or “samples”.
- All returned gowns will have a 50% restocking fee applied from the full retail price of the gown plus incurred shipping, transaction and insurance fees.
- Any promotional items that were provided with the gown are not returnable and these will be charged at full retail price. This amount will be deducted from the gown refund.
- Any refused or non-deliverable merchandise will also incur a 50% restocking fee plus incurred shipping, transaction and insurance fees. See exception under damaged merchandise section below.
- All gowns must be returned in perfect brand new condition. A gowns that is not returned in the condition it was sent, will not be accepted, and no exchange or credit will be issued. This item will be shipped back to you at your own expense.
- We DO NOT accept returns or exchanges on any other type of merchandise.
- All returns must be within 3 days of when the shipment was dropped off by the carrier.
- We must receive an email at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating that you would like to return the item. Please include your name, contact information, invoice number, item number, item description, and a return reason. We will contact you and issue a Return Authorization Number (RA#).
- Once you have obtained a RA# from us, you have 5 business days to get the merchandise back to us.
- You must include the RA# in your return for us to accept your return.
- All returns are recommended to be sent via a traceable carrier such as USPS, UPS, or FedEx. Bridals by Natalie is not responsible for packages not received or lost. Please direct your claim to your shipper’s insurance.
- Returns must be shipped insured and prepaid. We do not accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- Pack merchandise securely. If you do not have the original packing slip, please include the following information with your return: Please include RA#, your full name, contact information, invoice number, item number, item description, and a return reason.
- Return address label:
- Bridals by Natalie
- Attention: RA#: xxxx
- 705 King St., 2nd Floor
- Alexandria, VA 22314
- Refunds for products will be processed within five days of Bridals by Natalie receiving the returned item(s).
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation once your return has been processed.
- Non-returnable merchandise sent back to us will not be accepted, and no exchange or credit will be issued. These items will be shipped back to you at your expense. These items will be considered abandoned and disposed after 10 business days of customer notification that they need to shipped back to customer, and no answer is received.
We carefully inspect the gown/item ordered for correct style, size, color, and special order detail to prevent any errors or defects before shipping the merchandise to you. However, in the rare case your merchandise might be incorrect or defective, you must contact us within 3 days of when the shipment was dropped off by the carrier to obtain a return authorization number. Please follow the return process included above under the title: “To Return an Item.”
Upon receipt of your return, our customer service representative will inspect the merchandise for error or defects and, if error or defect is confirmed, we will contact the designer for merchandise replacement at no cost to you. If we find that the merchandise is correct as per your order detail or not defective or issue is related to misuse, no credit or exchange will be issued and the merchandise will be shipped back to you at your own expense. Allow 5 business days to receive a determination on your case and follow up instructions. Otherwise please Contact Us and indicate your RMA number under the comment field for an updated status.
Products that arrived visibly damaged should be refused by the recipient and accepted back by the carrier attempting to make the delivery. If product with visible damage is still accepted, the recipient must document the damages with the delivery person or if damage was not realized at the time of delivery, damage must be documented in writing and if possible with dated picture. Bridals by Natalie must be notified within 2 business days of customer receipt of a damaged product, and the product must be saved and kept in the original condition in which it was received.
Bridals by Natalie will file a claim with the carrier based on documentation provided by the recipient via mail/email postmarked/time stamped within 5 business days of receipt of the product as follows:
- A copy of the damage notification document from the carrier and the signature of the receiver.
- Please include invoice number, item code, item description, carrier tracking number and a written description of the damage of the product.
- If available include dated picture
Our Customer Service representative will contact you with inspection instructions to be performed by the carrier. Inspection can be done at receiver location or we will provide return instructions. Inspection results to determine insurance coverages on the claim filed are typically available within 5 days of inspection. Based on these results, our Customer Service representative will contact you with approval or disapproval information of your claim. Approved claims will receive follow up instructions for replacement or appropriate refund.
Wedding Gown Designer’s DO NOT accept order cancellations once an order has been placed. Generally orders to manufacturer cannot be changed or cancelled. However, if your cancellation order is received in writing within 2 days of placing your order, we will contact the manufacturer on your behalf and, if they may have not processed your order and accept the cancellation, you may receive a 100% refund minus any already incurred shipping, transaction and insurance fees. If manufacturer declines the cancellation or, you request for cancellation is after 2 days of purchase, your request will be refused.
In stock Wedding Gown orders may be cancelled within 2 calendar days of purchase for a full refund minus transaction and shipping fees. Orders cancelled within the 3rd and 5th calendar day of purchase, will be charged a 50% re-stocking fee of sale price plus, already incurred shipping, transaction and insurance fees. No cancellations after 5 days of purchase.
Rush cut orders or quick ship orders, cannot be canceled or changed. Orders shipped from the manufacturer’s stock inventory cannot be canceled or changed.
Any other type of Merchandise
We DO NOT accept cancellations on any other type of merchandise including, but not limited to: veils, gloves, bridesmaid dresses, flower girl dresses, bras, lingerie, accessories, invitations, prom dresses, mothers’ dresses, special occasion dresses, all dresses and gowns that are not bridal related or slips.
- Item cancellations must be done with a written request sent to email@example.com. Please include your name, contact information, invoice number, item number, item description, and reason for cancelling.
- Cancellations will be processed within five days of Bridals by Natalie receiving your request.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation once your refund has been processed.
Refunds are issued in US Dollars. We are not responsible for the current currency exchange rate.
Bridals by Natalie cannot be held responsible for any additional charges such as taxes, duties, tariffs, or brokerage fees that may apply to international orders. To find out which if any of these may apply, please contact your local government.